- How Do I Request a Refund?
To initiate the refund process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the format below.
In the subject line, write the word "Return" followed by your order number.
In the body of the email, please write your name, date of purchase and reason you are requesting a refund.
Attach a picture of the item to be returned.
A customer service agent will respond within 24 hours with confirmation. If your order meets the return/refund requirements, a paid shipping label to the returning address will be provided at no additional cost to you.
We have a 30 day money-back guarantee with a 30% restocking fee. Once the process is complete, we will issue your refund back to the original payment method and it make take 1-2 business days to process through your bank.
- What if I Want To Replace an Item?
If you would like to replace an item you order, email us at email@example.com and we will replace your item for a brand new one at no additional cost to you. We will also provide a free shipping label for you to return the item you do not want.
No, we will always send you a free shipping label when you are replacing or returning a product.
- Do I need to Pay to Ship My Order Back?
- Under What Circumstances Are refunds Accepted?
Please check that your order qualifies for a refund with the checklist below
Item was purchased within the last 30 days
Item is brand new, unused and in its original packaging
What About Returns and Exchanges?
- Please read our Return Policy at the bottom of the site for more information on returns. We currently do not accept exchanges for similar products. We can offer a refund on your purchase or a discount code for the item you're interested in.
What if I Changed My Mind About the Item I Purchased?
- As long as order meets the 2 circumstances above, in Section B, you may return it.
- What if I Mistakenly Provided the Wrong Address?
If you provide the wrong address, and your order is returned to us by the mail carrier, we will reship it to you. You will need to pay a shipping and handling fee to cover the costs of reshipping. If you choose not to have us reship the order, we will refund you, but the refund will not include original shipping cost, priority processing or insurance and there will be a 30% restocking fee applied to the refund.
How Long Does It Take To Get a Refund?
- Credit card payments will be refunded within 1-2 business days while PayPal payments will be refunded within 5-10 business days
What Will Be the Method of Refund?
- Refunds will be applied back to the original method of payment at the time of purchase.
- How Long Do I Have To Request A Refund?
The time frame to qualify for a refund is 30 days. If more than 30 days have passed since your purchase, your refund request may not be accepted. Please check Section (B) to check your order qualifies for a refund or follow steps in Section (A) to request a refund.